1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Favour To Ask

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chrisw, Sep 8, 2018.

1. when you're ready to virginise dashes Chris I'll be your first paying customer :)

2. Dashes are another thing. Might have to be a winter project.

As for the Immo Tool. I have found that for bikes that use the IMM006 Immo box I can read all 3 key transponder codes and reset the box to new.

For IAW5AM ECUs the kit can only restore the ECU to new and not read transponder codes. It is only a 1 button process so is much quicker that JPDiag Writer.

It would appear that the transponder info is in the dash for bikes not using the immo box.

I'm not an expert on hex code but this is the difference between a coded and virgin ECU. Anyone?

Coded
    [​IMG]

Virgin
    [​IMG]

3. Does any of this technical speak of which I don’t understand mean that you could turn off the service light on a 16DVT?

Al

4. You need to pay a visit to the JPDiag forum. Don’t know if JP has cracked the DVT though. My interest is IAW5* equipped bikes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi Chris!In the dump ecu file used guzziwriter-reader ,are two lines 90 A0 crypto?I think in this two lines is the pincode.

6. Hex code is beyond me. I have used the compare tool in Tunerpro to get this

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. this bin file is differend at 090 AO lines.Why?

Attached Files:

8. Different because it is the eeprom dump not the full map.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information