1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Little Competiton

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by chrisw, Nov 30, 2018.

1. im gunna go with, a1 b1 c1 d1 e1 f1 g1 h1 i1 j1 k1 l1 m1 n1 o1 p1 q1 r1 b2 c2 d2... fuck it im bored of this game... dont want the stupid key thingys anyhu...

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. According to Diane, a hundred and seventy twelve and you win a box of mince pie ice cream from Iceland

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I was unaware that Diane worked for the Tory council of Nothamptonshire, bankrupt twice this year, and would have been so a third time if the hadn't sold their new premises, and had a special rules change from the government.
    https://www.theguardian.com/society...cil-bailed-out-by-government?CMP=share_btn_tw

#24 Jez900ie, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  4. You telling me there are no mince pie ice cream cone's to win? What kind of competition is this ?

5. Diane Abbott says Stonehenge.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. W37 deffo :bucktooth:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. You looked didn’t you Chizzer :bucktooth:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. whats with the fla..... no forget it....

9. Is it spot the ignition key ?

10. They look electrical :( not like keys. They for opening locks

11. The adjudicators have decided that the winning co-ordinates are Q18 and N6. @camelfarmer and @Roadtrip

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Effin fixed I say. :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. I would just like to thank my mum and dad and say i hope there is world peace, :p
    It took me many hours to work out were it was.

Cheers Chris :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. next week both Camel and road will be getting knocks at the door, plod standing there and announce, we have been told you are prolific car stealers and you have the keys to do it. We thought it was Chris but he told us it was you two and if we look for the keys they will see he is innocent

15. Bah Humbug......No mince pies again.

16. Ah shit I don't even know what these are . Does anyone want mine?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information