1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Specific Question About Blocking That Hasn't Yet Been Addressed

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Loz, Jun 19, 2020.

1. I just don't have the time for that sort of rock & roll anymore in life.:confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. well, i hope you let Al down a bit more tactically than that ffs.

3. It's nice to know that i can pull both sexes at once.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hermaphrodite, good man Doris.

5. Met one once, the only geezer I knew who could literally go fuck themself!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I've never seen one in the flesh,have you.?

• WTF WTF x 1
  7. give us a kiss and i'll tell you........... Bob has, Bob knows things.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Have you been on a liquid lunch again my friend.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mug o tea and a slice of Victoria spong, teatotal for over a year now. I like to be in complete control these days. :kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Back on the sex thing again with a slice of Victoria in the afternoon sun.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. ha ha V is my wife's name. No sex though i have been socially isolated for about 40yrs now.

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. Have I given you a kiss? I cant seem to remember, Do you pay? Did I pay? I recollect a slice of Victoria and afternoon sun, .....Oh my god! You're Victoria............Was a lovely afternoon tho! :blush:

• Funny Funny x 2

• Like Like x 1
  14. The block function is a fantastic tool, as it prevents both parties from seeing each others posts... thereby reducing friction within the forum.
    I wrongly formed the opinion that Carr01 was a lady and that my post had made her very angry.
    Quite a few of my posts, even those involving other people had received some responses from her that lead me to believe that perhaps the lunar cycle was such that tolerance to my very dry humor may be at a low ebb. For the sake of my Sanity and her blushes, I used the block function.

Some members told me I was very silly for thinking such a thing and should immediately return Anthony to full viewing and commenting privileges.
    This I did with immediate effect. Sorry for any confusion.

For the record I would have been unaware of the thread if it wasn't for the fact that I was summonsed with the @AirCon function.
    Upon seeing this instruction I was drawn to a picture that was supposed to be me.
    [​IMG]
    I had to defend myself as being described as some willowy rack like gentleman who appeared to be quite animated and even coloured in... about the Solstice.

Please accept my unreserved apologies Anthony,

Best Regards

Paul - AirCon

Edited to correct name

#254 AirCon, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Alan?

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Were you winding me up... is it really a lady?
    Now you've made me just look rude.

EDIT:
    Me Bad.... Anthony... I'm going back to edit the other posts.

17. It wasn't me that corrected you :thinkingface:

18. You just did?

19. Hi.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information