1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A World Of Pain Or No Regrets??

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Mark Moody, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Morning all....

Newbie here but not had a good start to life with my beautiful bike...

Purchased in February and managed to ride it twice due to various issues on leaks, cabling and paintwork....

Perhaps my faults for buying a new non stock bike I guess, but I stupidly thought that the dealer I was buying from would have checked everything....

It’s still at the dealership and supposedly being finished this week... what will the results be I wonder....

F763162F-2B4B-45CB-B4A0-7B8412DC699B.jpeg

37C0D277-C04F-4A7E-967A-060B701CCB84.jpeg

22885F3D-FD95-4950-BCE3-18A1182CFD66.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hello for starters:upyeah:, what problems have you had?

3. Greetings!
    Fingers crossed all the problems will be in the past starting later this week. It does look pretty cool.

4. Looks and sounds amazing.... and wow... what a feeling the time I did get to ride it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you.... hoping for good things at the back end of this week....

6. I’d forgive it as it looks so damn cool

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Haha... only reason I'm still waiting. Its been back there twice now.... :/

8. Welcome to the Forum Mark :upyeah: and sorry to hear of your problems, please do tell us more.

ps. I rated your OP Like for the bike, not the problems :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome dude

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi moody mark

Ducati woes stick them in a bin we like pics of bins and it keeps me happy :)

Welcome into our mad house

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Welcome and enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  12. Things you don’t do are regrets.

Things you do but turn out bad are just stories that make you interesting :upyeah:

#13 bradders, Jun 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Don't you've a three month warranty inplay with a secondhand vehicle.?

14. That looks evil. Did you get it from OYB? See you’re not far from there. Several of us meet there every so often.
    Welcome.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hello , does look lovely.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum sorry to hear of your issues hopefully you will get them sorted I had issues when I brought my standard 1199s had issues with it dealer sorted straight away fixing it under warrenty so unfortunately it does happen but put that aside we still need pictures of your bins to keep us all happy

18. We expect much more than they can afford to give, the entire motor industry is the same unfortunately, we probably all have stories of main dealers acting lime Arthur Daley. You have to fight them to get what you want and that means when you do get the srevice you will make a point of never going back, they shoot themselves on the foot every time due to thier financial models.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. ^ so very, very true Harry.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information