1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A World Of Pain Or No Regrets??

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Mark Moody, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Welcome to the forum

2. So what are the problems?

3. Update.... Bike is being delivered back to me Wednesday... I'm told that its all been sorted.... now I am keeping my fingers crossed that there is nothing wrong with it....

Bonus.... I will be getting the Termi Exhaust they took off and replaced with an Uscite... so that will be going up for sale shortly along with belly pan!!

4. Leaks both Oil and Clutch, Bad Paintwork (Orange Peel), Overstretched Clutch Cable, No Steering Stops, various Rounded off bolts.....

5. It was new ‍♂️ They did a one off for shows basically so it was unregistered but classed as a black edition... To be honest if it wasnt a little different I would have requested a refund by now.... but hey, Im told Wednesday its back.....

6. New.... it was unregistered..... but a special by the dealership....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Came all the way from Hyside in Malden.... but I often go past OYB.... its 15-20 mins from me... depending on which bike I take...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hyside are normally pretty good, hopefully it's all been sorted and it will the smile back on your face

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information