1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abba Stand And Scrambler

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Gandalf, Jul 7, 2020.

1. I have an Abba stand which i used with my 821 Hypermotard. I am replacing the Hyper with a Scrambler Icon and according to the Abba website I need adapters to use the stand. As I live out in Vietnam importing small things like this is a royal PITA with customs clearance and associated run-around with a real chance of the kit going missing.

Is there anyone on here that uses the Abba stand with an Icon who would be kind enough to measure the two pins for me with a pic or two so I can get them made up somewhere locally?

Cheers,

Jac.

PS. Ignore the flag :yum the VPN confuses the system endlessly...

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. They are the normal metal with a Delrin sleeve that fits the inside of the foot rest mount..

You can just use the normal metal from a Monster.... that was what they did initially - then they made the same adaptors with the delrin and there is 2 plates you fit to hold footpegs up.

Sorry sold mine a while ago...so cant help with photos.

3. Thanks, will have to take a good look at it when the bike arrives.

4. @Denzil the Ducati I sent Abba an email explaining the issue and they very kindly provided the information I needed. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Very good of them!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information