1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abergavenny Sunday Morning

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by TT600, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Might go, if it’s not raining. ( can’t be too sure as it’s Wales, won’t know until one crosses the bridge....)

2. It literally starts as you go over...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Passing by at about 8:30 on the A40/A449 however its a HGV too Hengoed. Very jealous of any rideouts in wales'

4. That’s about the sum of it. When I played hockey for various teams in Bristol or bath every game over the bridge -vs Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Caerphilly etc - were always accompanied by cloud and drizzle as one crossed the bridge. Without bloody fail. Every game in the rain, or snow.

5. What's in Abergavenny?

6. A lot of dodgy old bikers by all accounts!
    :)

7. A car park with a cafe :D

8. Used to be a bit of a bike meet in the bus station but been a few years since I’ve been so could be a block of flats now....

9. Oh, where abouts in Abergavenny, it is a metropolis by Welsh standards. Might head up some time

10. Probably a coal mine now

11. It’s not the place, it’s the getting there. Some really awesome roads to ride in that local. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. It’s the bus station

13. Yes I know, I live 90 mins west down the A40, St Clears, heading to llandovery this afternoon

14. It sure is the ride there Hereford to aber I used to enjoy
    My first ever ride was Hereford to Aber to Tintern and I nearly gave up :joy: on that road to tintern I said never again

15. What's a bus? Do they have chauffeurs?

16. :grinning: Your teasing me now

• WTF WTF x 1
  17. The tintern road, is that the one along the river Severn?

18. It’s very twisty that’s all I remember and holding up the traffic I don’t recall anything else I was scared at the time

• Like Like x 1
  19. Aber-Tintern would be the Wye methinks

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. I guess you could call them chauffeurs

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information