1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abs On Or Off?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by comesunt, Apr 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Never locked the front in a straight line but had the rear lift regularly... off it is then :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. *disclaimer: don't blame me if it goes wrong, I make it up or get from a guy I don't know down the pub :astonished::scream:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hmmm...
    Think I'll put it back on. Watch this space...
    As I was typing this, the car in front suddenly stopped.
    If it wasn't for the abs on my car I might have hit it... ;)

4. Did you swerve?

5. You need active cruise control Sir...

6. My vulva brakes for me around town. Saved me a couple of times. Wouldn’t want that on my bike tho :no_mouth:

7. I have a Ducati 1299 & V-4. the 1299 lets you shut off the ABS The V-4 doesn't. I just purchased the Brembo XR01171 Master Cylinder ( $650 ) & the XA7G7Go $1900 . I been informed the ABS will drastically shorten the master cylinder life. So that tells me to remove the ABS system. I have heard that it is fairly heavy ??

8. Was just reading my post saying I'd never slid the front of a bike. At Cadwell a few weeks back going over the top of Charlies onto the back straight and I was sliding the front like buggery! It was quite exciting but then I slid the rear and high sided at the bottom of Mansfield and sent myself to hospital!!

9. unfortunately the tyres won't.....

10. You letting your wife drive?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information