1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acid Throwing Thieving Git In Court

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by Jez900ie, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Does make you wonder where all of this will end?, increasing social division + lack of parenting + societal moral dumbing down + increasing drug abuse + underfunded police + ineffectual prison system = what??, anarchy?.
    I can’t see anything on the horizon that will improve any of the above , the trend seems to have been a downwards spiral for decades, bloody depressing, anyway in this particular case I would hope for an extremely long prison sentence just to remove the idiot from the streets for as long as possible, (not suggesting he’ll be improved in jail but at least he’ll be away from decent people for a while).

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. @Mary Hinge put some humour in your posts and I won't delete your posts.

Keep posting about inciting violence and death and I'll keep deleting them. Just as I pointed out several times above IN THIS THREAD!

If you don't like it then you know what to do. :)

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  3. Once again for those that are hard of thinking!

4. I haven't said anything!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Err, did you actually read them? I’d be interested to see the link to violence and death :joy:

6. Have you thought anything though? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yes. That's why they were deleted.

• Crap Crap x 1
  8. lots of stuff... But it will just get deleted

9. ^ you seem more interested in being the center of attention...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Is now the right time to add a drama queen emoji?
    Just asking.

11. :thinkingface:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. Epilepsy warning :dizzy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. The sentence needs to be not only a punishment to the convicted offender but also a deterrent to others thinking of committing the same or similar acts. Sadly it seems that respect for other people and their property can only be brought about through fear of consequences. Very sad it cannot be taught at an early age.

#53 Hughdg, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. You omitted to mention the endless stream of negative and alarmist news from our media that feeds the national psyche!;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. just watch police interceptors . The punishment the offenders get handed down must be really hard for the cops to swallow.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Funny you should mention that, wife and I have just been away for a short break, cut off from the world in the middle of a forest, no TV, came back yesterday and switched TV on, the news was on, misery from beginning to end, made a concious decision never to watch the news ever again, never will, (unless the TV companies come with an alternative “good” news program , a bit like they have in Russia :) ).

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Keeps them employed :upyeah:

18. Couple of things . . .
    Firstly, as you all know, the Great British judicial system has the enviable reputation for handing down the LONGEST sentences in Europe - BY FAR.
    Secondly GB has been taken to various courts in the EU (often by the EU itself) to stop, prevent or reduce our prison sentences, all have failed due to the UK government stepping in and insisting it is our Right to dispense justice as we - the British People - see fit. Remember it was the EU who tried - and failed - to ban Whole of Life prison terms. Yeah like I want Mira Hindley and Ian Brady on parole next door!!
    Thirdly our judges, who are brilliant men working for a massive reduction in salary, do a first class job but are sadly misreported in the papers daily because they have no LEGAL Right Of Reply. They are forbidden - by law - to comment on anything said about themselves, or other judges, in the press. This makes them the easiest targets of all for any paper to get a quick headline.
    The reason these acid-throwing-bike-thieving-low-lives are not hanged drawn and quartered is because the judges CAN'T hand down that sentence.
    And that's the only reason.
    RHINO

PS To become a senior (high court) Judge you must have been a senior barrister (QC) or senior solicitor (partner in a large law firm). This means that if you become a judge your salary will DROP from about £750,000 a year to about £80,000 a year plus some government benefits. You may not, as a judge, have any other form of income except your Government salary. Our judges are, in the main, brilliant and under-rated due to the press. It is no wonder that the British Judicial system is the most copied in the free world.

#58 Rhino, Jan 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  19. When are you due in Court?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Quick question..... Could you arrange for my salary and benefits to drop in the same way?
    .... I love your maths.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information