1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Action Cameras

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by hottubbiker, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Not sure why you have had issues with the Drift Ghost? I've found it pretty easy to use. The remote with colour coding is a good feature I leave it in my tank bag, I have the camera set on loop function and then just hit the button if I get some interesting scenery or activity.
    I only had an issue trying to use this on 2 cameras at the same time.

I also bought an Olfi for my daughter at Christmas so I'll take it to Sapin with me this year as well.

2. Has anyone tried reading ODB2 data from the Multi into the Virb Ultra 30?

3. Gopro hero5 session with a separate audio recorder for helmet mic.
    20190313_191433.jpg 20190313_191451.jpg

4. I think Warlord on the GS uk Forum wired up his Garmin to his diagnostics port and overplayed all the bike info onto his onboard video. Will try and find/link it tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Thread moved

6. VirbXE2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. 8DBF45CD-DF9B-46F8-8D50-8ABF888148EA.jpeg My Drift Stealth In C3Pro. Pretty sure it sticks out less than a Goperv. My local bike Plod have Drift cam’s on the side of their helmets!

8. I very much doubt that many viewers want to know what the bikes coolant temperature was while making a video! Sounds a bit sad to me. : unamused:

9. Presumably it's all or nothing with the ODB2 data. I'd say most of it (revs, lean angle, load) adds interest.

10. Horses for courses i suppose regarding info displayed. I'm sure the overlays can be changed to show more/less info if required. Lean angle one is fun.

11. Does lean angle come from OBD? There are GPS apps that give lean angle and GPS data is easy to overlay onto videos, but I have never found lean angles to be accurate from GPS.

12. The GS the overlay & video is from is a GS which doesn’t have an IMU so it must be generated from the Garnin camera.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information