1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After Market Exhaust For 2017 Ducati Monster 1200s

Discussion in 'Monster' started by cozmo1589, Jan 9, 2018.

1. So after a few weeks of deliberation and not finding any decent aftermarket Exhausts Slip On's advertised specifically for the 1200S (apart from the Termi) I plumped for a Black "Arrow" Carbon Fibre end can with Link Pipe which were advertised for fitment on the 1200R. No one that I emailed would officially confirm whether this part system would fit the S but on close comparisons of pictures of the two bikes I came to the conclusion that they were nigh on identical and today proof was in the pudding. I can confirm it all fitted with no problem whatsoever. I would go as far to say that pretty much any rear exhaust system for the 2017 Monster 1200R will fit the 1200S without any cause for concern nor any complications.

2. Can we have some pictures?

3. Looking to buy the high level Akrapovic system similiar to 1299R system, buy i cant seem to find anyone who sells it for the Monster

4. IMG_20180116_145122.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. IMG_20180116_145111.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've been looking for an exhaust for months before deciding to go for the Arrow set up. During that time I never came across a high level system. Maybe contact Akrapovic direct mate with your enquiry?

7. Spark do one - not sure I approve though :D

spark.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. No mate all I've done is remove the original silencer with catalytic converter took out the flap from the exhaust and just fitted a bypass plug so I do not get an error light now that the flap control motor has been taken out. Runs like a dream sounds proper badass.

9. Yip I think that is the one, do you know there contact details and how much it costs

10. Spark.it

Maybe ask dealers on here like Conquest for price ?

11. Spark.it

Maybe ask dealers on here like Conquest for price ?

@Conquest Carbon

12. I went the Arrow route, partly as termis are too damn expensive and I just don’t like the look! 268F6FB6-EBBA-4018-BB99-1DF4F364223A.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yes totally agree with you on both points and that monster looks proper badass in black love it!!

14. I got the Termi's on my 1200R and Dawn's got them on her 821. Love them. WP_20171104_014.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. Cheers, for me, Black was the only choice!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Have you guys all got tail tidies or have you modified yourselves, they all look a lot better than standard ?

17. Well mine is a subtle tail tidy, it's about 50% shorter than original back end on the bike when standard and is a Ducati Performance product. The dealer fitted it for me prior to me picking up the bike when I bought it.
    IMG_20180128_085320.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. A211FF96-BA82-4F2F-B0B3-F7EBE734B828.jpeg Termi’s and map, but agree its a lot of dosh

Was looking at the underseat ones but didn't like the sparks

• Like Like x 2
  19. Very nice. Love the Black Ohlins forks. Would like black forks on mine instead of the Gold.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information