1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 After Market Exhaust Options.

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mary Hinge, Mar 5, 2018.

1. :poop:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. what were they smoking

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. To be fair to sc project, you've probably got a much better chance of making some noise limits with a setup like theirs

5. I'm rather hoping that someone will make a proper 4 into 1 system rather than a 4 into 2 system as it will sound better to my ears and it has to be all about the noise for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Still holding out for the Termi MKII system which is reportedly an underbelly system and not thankfully the drainpipe arrangements we have seen so far. Best system IMHO to date is the symmetrical underbelly Akra system on the WSBK test mule. Loud sound but discrete appearance. Best of both worlds in my view.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Do the stock V4's exhaust get the same dispensation as the previous models for drive by sound testing?

8. Cut open stock exhaust, clean out the Euro bollocks weld (neatly) back up. Sit back admire your work then spend £4k on Cocaine and Hookers.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Has anyone got there full akro yet?

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Spark.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Yes :imp:

12. I had these made a couple of years back and got past brands sound testing, albeit before the lowering of their limits.

Baffles.JPG

• Like Like x 1

13. Does anyone know if this will become available to us mortals?? It’s my fave so far.

• Like Like x 1
  14. To clarify on the Desmo system cost, it was a full Ti system, which included ECU, filter a new carbon bellypan with side exit and also a replacement carbon seat unit for the rear exiting exhaust.

Think the seat unit was valued at 3k alone.

15. I’ve been quoted £5k fitted for the Akrapovic full system. I think that’s very expensive and I won’t be going ahead at that. I’ll be weighing up options.

16. And another. Would be interested to know how well some of these have been tested.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ooooh- that looks cheeky. Like it!

18. 4-2-1-2? That's nonsense. I only do 4-1-2-1-4-2-8-0-3-5-4-2-1-4 systems.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information