1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 After Market Exhaust Options.

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mary Hinge, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Holy shit that noise alone would make you want to buy a V4

• Like Like x 1
  2. image.jpeg image.jpeg And the finished Termis. Look better than the first photos they showed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Definitely an improvement from the first illustrations we were treated to. I still think the under seat section looks a bit awkward. Looks expensive too! Any info on price?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • First question. How much of the rear light is obscured, plod might not like this set-up?
    • Second, where and how are you going to route wiring past the rear silencer box for the number plate light and rear indicators?

4. I think it's a track only design.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That's definitely going to have an impact on their sales figures if so.

6. FM Project exhaust

• Like Like x 3
  7. Judging by the close up photos, the Termi system looks more like a welding apprentice's project than a well executed product. For example, the tack welding on the bellypan outlet pipe panel looks a bit gash and the routeing of the rear cylinder head pipes under the tail is a mess. Still maintain that the underseat silencer will not hold water for road use, due to it obstructing the rear light. Termignoni are still rumoured to be making an underbelly system. The bellypan itself looks very thick if its supposed to be prepreg carbon. Looks more like a wet lay glass fibre/carbon mix, so heavy and crude. Overall a bit meh! THE FM system however, that might be promising, especially if both sets of pipes exit from the bellypan sides.

8. Austin Racing

[​IMG]

9. Surely the exhaust is too close to the fuel tank in the top pic of the Austin system ?

10. Not keen on either of the Austin racing option TBH.

11. 25% discount of exhausts and accessories at ducatistore.co.uk
    If anyone is in the market. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  12. OMG, what are they DOING!!?? I thought the Red Dot design award press releases I get from Akra were to be expected, now it's clear they really do deserve them indeed.

13. I thought I would share a little update with you now I've had the full system fitted, fully run in and serviced. Prior to having the system fitted I occasionally found the quick shifter - on up shift could be a little temperamental - you had to get it just right to get a consistent clean shift. Not really a big problem. However now the upshift is 100% spot on, and to add to the enjoyment the noise when you change up makes you chuckle every time. On downshift you really notice the auto-blip again sounding fantastic. The general feel of the bike is better, you can feel the missing 7-10kg (what ever it is) - the fuelling is now sublime. It feels to me like Ducati designed the bike to be with that pipe. It smoother, even more seamless on power delivery. IMO I like how it looks, but hey we all have a view.
    Oh and the noise !!!!!

fullsizeoutput_298c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_29d2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_298b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_29d7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2989.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  14. Still waiting on mine been told 2 to 3 weeks

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  15. That looks like it should've always looked.

How much does the Akra system cost fitted?

16. Very nice, what tail tidy is that?

17. There is only one lil flaw in those systems just after 8 :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information