1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 After Market Exhaust Options.

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mary Hinge, Mar 5, 2018.

1. It's an EvoTech tail tidy

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Looks great, for the price point that should have been the pipe it came with.

3. I've been quoted 5 large. Quick as a flash- I didn't go ahead.....

4. Any price release on the Termignoni Uscite? I could do with a laugh....
    If it just sat a bit more snugly under the tail section it would look mint! The big air gap spoils it IMO. On my 999R I'd pull the tail section down with a tie wrap to tidy up the look but that (on the V4) looks a bit more severe....

5. Much like Mansory, they should have stayed at home. :pensive:

6. While i cant afford a v4 let alone the pipe i like it. Very 999r-esque....whats the bottom like from the other side....the reason i say is i saw the other side of the akra and it looks awful...just kinda sticks out horizontally like a badly thought out bit of plumbing...

7. Yeah, I'm trying to like the Akrapovic but as you say, sometimes looks like temporary or bad plumbing. I've not had a heads up on V4 delivery yet so I've still time to make my mind up....

8. I vote you should spunk your dosh on the termi at the moment....

9. Looks great, still contemplating getting a V4.

@Goatozaki see your up the road from me.

10. Make the most of all these choices. Just been watching a YouTube vid where the owner of a V4 in the States with a dealer fitted Akra was asked not to show his plate or where he got the bike from as the dealer said he could be prosecuted for fitting the Akra. :confused:

11. Sounds strange. How come?

12. You're not helping.... :D

13. I think if the UK police on the day decide your exhaust is too loud, in theory any vat registered workshop who knowingly fit a not for road exhaust on a road bike could be referred to the CPS as well. Don't know how far that would get through our legal system but you never know. Still odd that the US accept a Harley with a fekking loud exhaust but would draw the line at the V4. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. It’s illegal to sell or install aftermarket exhaust systems in California. Not sure about other states.

• WTF WTF x 1
  15. https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN10T1JP

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  16. Crazy. Some of those Harleys set off alarm systems when they ride past... Big, ugly, slow, shitty things... But they're American maaan....

17. Harley dealers can’t fit them either. It was HD who were prosecuted for selling Screaming Eagle exhausts. Triumph no longer sell race cans either now, even in the UK.

18. You've got me there Steve, I have no idea how to tell where everyone is located on the forum. I think mine says Reading but I'm a bit further South now.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information