1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 After Market Exhaust Options.

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mary Hinge, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Yeah mate got mine on my v4s

• Like Like x 1
  2. Any photos or videos?

3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  4. Like it. I wonder if any are landing in the UK yet? I know mine hasn't. Hopefully next week. Hope it sounds better than the Akrapovic too :):upyeah:

5. I think that photo is from the London Ducati dealer. They have theirs in.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Just the underbelly section of the termi system would look great, not a fan of the underseat outlet part.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. It would be difficult to cram it all in there. Too many tight bends impact gas flow therefore stymy performance. Not so critical on a road bike but a race bike commands poke. Look at a MotoGP bike. The pipes are basically straight through and ear bleedingly loud. It's all about ejecting the gas with minimum resistance.
    It's tricky engineering. A decat race exhaust has to have equal length headers and ideally should be gas balanced, unlike the Akrapovic. There will be more gains from the Termi than the Akrapovic because its a more free flowing balanced system imo. It should sound better too.
    I think Termi have upped the anti since Akrapovic won over Audi... err, I mean Ducati. Basically I think the Termi Uscite is a better system. Admittedly, I thought it looked hideous at the first press release. But they tidied it up and it's grown on me. I wasn't blown away by the looks of the Akra either, and I still don't really like the looks.
    All my opinions of course and people will differ, fair enough. You pays yer money and takes yer choice....:):upyeah:

#127 Mary Hinge, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. It will be interesting to see what next year's WSBK bikes run in terms of exhausts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. There is always Spain. You have a huge choice of tracks and when the weather is cold and damp here, it’s usually* warm and dry there. Andy

* please note there is a small chance that the weather can still be windy, cooler than expected or wet or a combination of all 3 so don’t shoot the messenger, it’ll still be nicer than here :)

10. No chance of getting anywhere near my bike either. No upmap? If you're fitting a system you'd need an upmap surely? Or a custom remap (which aren't available yet)....
    Also you'd be surprised. I've heard some silly loud bikes at Donington on noisy day.

11. Getting mine this week!! Woo hoo!! Maybe.... definitely been dispatched. I’ll get some photos up when it’s sorted :):upyeah:

12. Fitted in time for Donny?

13. Hopefully yes. I think I’ll take both bikes not 100% what I’m running yet.

14. zorst.png security.png Hector.png assend.png I forgot to post this up after all the excitement. Delighted with the system- looks and sounds brilliant imo. Oh, and meet Hector. Hector's in charge of security.... he he he....
    hecto.png

• Like Like x 5
  15. Oh, and a big up to @nelly at Cornerspeed Ducati. Great job and great deal :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information