1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Aftermarket Fairing Kit

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Boukekoppejan, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Hello Gents,

I am looking for a good and 100% fitment Aftermarket fairing kits for my 1098. This is because i bought a black alloy tank and i have a white OEM fairing on this moment.

So i am looking for a Aftermarket fairing kit what fits 100% perfectly for a good price with a nice paint job. I have found enough on eBay and alieexpress but maybe you can help me to choose, do you have any experiance with this seller?

Thanks!

https://m.nl.aliexpress.com/s/item/32523624358.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.7f25570fEK6oqx

2. Can you not paint the one you have??

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sounds like one for the resident chinese fairing guru! @Gary gibb :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Gary gibb?? Wasn't he a beegee??

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. No i want the oem white fairing for reserve So!

Somebody On this forum Well know with www.gomototrip.com?

6. Crc race fairings have a good reputation.

7. The little lady bought her's from eBay seller woo-wall to be honest was a bit unsure while waiting for them - but cost £311.77 inc shipping - took a little bit of fettling but fitted ok really

IMG_0942.JPG

8. It's good to be honest and they did offer single replacement panels - couple of holes had to be re- drilled or elongated to make it fit tight - but does look good - better than I thought it would for the money

9. does anyone have any leads on a tail mounting bracket for these aftermarket fairing kits, especially the race tail fairing?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information