1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Air Box Upgrade

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by macaroni, Oct 17, 2017.

1. you mean gave it an ''Italian Tune up'' :p

sure i'll ask him.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey i just bought the 2018 hyper no sp and it says 4.2gal tank and yet the light comes on at under 100miles...i fill up and its 2.7gal so whats the real capacity? How many miles should i get on a full tank

3. Normal riding its around the 90 miles and the light is on , pressing on and its 70 miles ... hopefully this will improve after being mapped ...

4. Whataya mean pressing on? An additional 70?...also are the tech 2 astar boots used for street riding?

5. Pressing on o_O hard out of corners the odd flat out moment and the odd wheelie :D:upyeah:

6. I’ve just received one of Giuseppe’s kits today for my 939, can’t wait to get it fitted :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. nice ! pictures if your doing the install... :upyeah:

8. Also thinking of getting one for 939 but also wanting full Termignoni and that comes with different filter and air box lid

9. I have a termignoni exhaust on the bike so will be using the Ducati performance filter that’s already fitted :) I’ll aim to take a few pictures...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Very nice work ... I've got this on my Hyper and the noise is great ... getting it set up at BSD in March. .. when from 70mm trumpets tp 100 mm

20170211_135450.jpg

20170211_133829.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. It would be cool to see a dyno graph after you’ve been to BSD :)

12. Will post it up no problem ... seat of the pant feeling is thats its gained everywhere totally different bike ... and the noise o_O

• Like Like x 1
  13. Love the noise of my KTM with foam airbox. Addictive

Enjoy!

14. can you share the sound on here? :upyeah:

15. Not got a recording unfortunately. Will make a point of recording it next ride. It’s a proper purr though :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. I predict 98bhp with 90+ torque....thats what mine last made...roughly the same setup. Although i might add there was literally 1 or 2 bhp difference (+) between a full system (the shape) and my sc project full race system....

17. I've just ordered two of these Star Ace kits, one for my 939 and one for a mates 821, looking forward to getting the engine breathing properly. Already have an SC-1 and a Booster Plug fitted, waiting on the K&N and air box now.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I ordered two of these carbon airboxs for my 939 and a mates 821. We have been waiting 2 months already for these now, getting a bit pissed at waiting so long for them.

19. Really....that’s not normal. What has Giuseppe said about your ordered parts?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information