1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Air Box Upgrade

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by macaroni, Oct 17, 2017.

1. He said he was ill for awhile, no problem with that of course. Then a week later said the Italian post was being very slow, and last message a couple of days ago asking for tracking number he hasn't replied at all. I bought the airboxs on the 24th February, it's nearly May!!!!

2. I don’t know what the deal is with yours but I know he always comes thru. He has sold over 70 of these kits with all happy feedback (hyper owners Facebook page Italy + U.K.) but still 2 months is a lot for you to wait so I understand your frustration.
    He’s out of the Eu right now so hope you get an answer soon. I’ve also asked the question but hasn’t been online since last Sunday.

Regarding Italian post. It’s pretty sh$t.
    I order stuff from the U.K. gets into Italy in two days (tracking) then takes nearly 3 weeks to arrive to home. (Milan - Bolzano )

3. Yes I understand Italian post is naff, trust me Thai post is even worse, but it hasn't even been sent yet, and I've a 4500km ride at the end of the month, and my Hyper is playing up like crazy, and I'm really hoping this will help fix my running issues, but can't tell unless I can actually fit it.

4. So I've asked for a refund. My friend has now sold his Hypermotard, it's been 2 1/2 months and still no reply. He's basically taken my money for two airboxes and disappeared. Great way to run a business. Not very happy about this at all. I've been riding and building bikes for 20 years, this is the worst service I've had so far.

5. That's not good. Sorry to hear that you've been messed about. Keep us posted regards your refund!

6. So it's now the 24th May and still no refund and of course he's ignoring my messages. Great customer service, thats myself and a fellow Ducati owner both being messed around by this Star Ace Guiseppe. No items, and no refund in a total of 4 months, seriously wouldn't recommend buying anything from this guy at all.

7. I feel bad that I posted this page conversation now....:(

Just as a suggestion....
    Are you a member of the hypermotard 822-939 page on Facebook ? ( the Italian page) I suggest also making a post on that page regarding your order.... I’m sure it will get noticed there.

8. I've just written to him again, he's online but ignoring my messages. He's also stated that he won't be making anymore parts from June as he's moving to Asia. So hope nobody has got anything in the pipeline because I doubt he's going to bother now.

Screenshot_20180530-191804.png

Screenshot_20180530-191832.png

Screenshot_20180530-191954.jpg

9. Obviously just a bullshitter, I can't stand people like him, just a rat, taking peoples hard earned and then fucking them around, he needs a swift kick in the throat . . .

10. Damn I fancied one after reading this thread! I was just about to get my chequebook out!

• Like Like x 1
  11. He just relied to my enquiry...apparently he is only honouring orders until the middle of July, but at €650 I’m out...

12. It's now the 7th July, and still just getting excuses, he's taken money for two airboxes and we've received absolutely zero.....

13. He’s obviously just a cunt

14. So now it's 3rd September, and guess What? No refund, no airboxes, last message he sent me a bogus tracking number that doesn't exist, told me to take down the messages he sent me. This guy is full of shit. I've been unbelievably patient with this guy. But considering its now almost 8 months after paying in full for 2 carbon airbox mods, I'm had enough. I'm going to report him to every Ducati forum I know. I suggest everyone should also tell your friends not to deal with this guy, because you will receive NOTHING after he gets your money.

15. Really feel sorry for you. Gives you a real sick feeling knowing you mat as well have just burnt the money. What alternatives are you going to explore...assuming th airbox is a dead loss...

16. Not sure yet, will probably modify it myself. Already have the K&N filter and a Rapid Bike module, was really waiting for this lid. So I'll figure it out myself, I used to race Supermotards, and we modded all the airboxes ourselves. Drill holes and put a filter cage across.

17. Hmmm - not just the usual k&n's then and a remap...? you wouldnt need the rapid bike module then...

18. Using the rapid bike, to sort out the Lambda sensors. My ECU is not keeping up with the exhaust gas flow from my race pipe, and changing the mixture on my sensors. I've had extensive dyno work done on the bike, and have all the computer readouts. The shorty pipes and a struggle for the Hypermotard, but the Rapid Bike will adjust only the Lambdas. Should be finished soon enough, so we'll see what results I get.

19. He works fur Ducati doesn’t he ? Write to them, make things difficult for the cunt

Do Not Sell My Personal Information