1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Air Box Upgrade

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by macaroni, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Hi, Any luck yet?
    Sorry man i feel bad for you as i was the one who originally created this post. Of course i received mine and also many of the guys here in Italy have also. I'm not takling about 10-20... more like 80+ just for Hyper and are very happy with the results.... BUT i understand where your coming from and doesn't change the fact that it was a big hassle for you aswell as frustrating.

I will be speaking to him on friday so if you can update me ill ask him. Can you write me you name in private message if you like and i'll get back to you with whatever i find out.

Regards,
    Antonio

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nothing mate, not a thing. No parts, no refund. I ordered other parts from Italy that arrived just fine, so all the excuses about the Italian post were just that, excuses. I'm now selling my Hypermotard and will get something different, not sure what yet.

3. Thats a bit knee jerk (selling the bike) cos the airbox didnt turn up...or, did you just want something else anyway?

4. Looking at a 996 and a 1098s now

5. Loved the Hypermotard, but just couldn't get on with the sound of it. A Ducati with a single pipe is abit weird. So I just bought a 996s, and loving it. received_2151033775144524.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information