1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Air Source Heat Pumps

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by hyperdildo, Nov 10, 2019.

1. I know nothing about heating, glass is my thing, as a general rule if your glass is misty/condensated on the outside pane then the unit is thermally efficient, it means the heat is not transferring from the warm inner pane to the cold outer pane.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Been a real shit afternoon for me gents I want to thank you all for your contributions and I feel that i have learned a lot from this and that it’s not a viable project for me. My wife and I have been talking about selling everything and moving to France in the next couple of years as we are tired of life in England and I haven’t stopped working for what seems forever. so we may bring that forward as this afternoon I had the shite news that my dad had passed away so tomorrow morning I fly to Spain to arrange body repatriation. Merry Xmas hey.

• Love You Love You x 4
  3. Really sorry to read your sad news. My condolences to you and your family.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Sorry to hear that chap, chin up and all that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Condolences :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Sorry to hear that mate, I hope the repatriation goes OK and you are doing OK, shit time indeed, condolences

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. The velux windows all condense but not the huge gable ones, best install a woodburner on the bedroom :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. My condolences to you and yours and hope everything goes smoothly. Both my parents passed away at Christmas time so, yes, I feel for you. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Shit news, sorry for your loss.
    Brings life's problems into sharp focus.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. I hope you bring him home ok

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Doesn’t it just mate. Heating problems have slipped my itinerary now. Chin up now though as I got stuff to sort.. after a couple of bottles of red

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. Worst and hardest moment of my life when my father died, even though I had about 3 months and then a solid estimate of 3 days notice of it happening. I feel for you, nothing can describe the feeling of unfairness, the desolation (in my case of loosing a best mate) and the abject misery of not being able to just be with him. Time will heal, but it does take a long time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. My dad died 5 years ago. I had 2 years notice of it happening as he was diagnosed with mesothelioma.

And though I only saw him every couple of weeks because I lived a couple of hours away I miss him terribly even now, and I think of him, and also my mum who died 18 months ago, every day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. absolutely gutted for you pal you have my deepest condolence's sorry for your loss..

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Sorry for your loss, guess many of us here have dealt with this. Our thoughts are with you & yours

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. So so sorry to read that H, deepest sympathys to you and your family.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

It’s a thing that most of us have to deal with, the inevitable passage of time but that doesn’t make it any easier. Concentrate on the good times you had and get out a do him proud by living life to the full.

18. Here's something cheap for those extra cold rooms.... make sure you've plenty of 50p's!!!!
    [​IMG]

19. That's cheap - send me 3 :D

20. Where’s that from? I know someone that’s after one.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information