1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 Akrapovic Full Exhaust Or Termi’s

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Boukekoppejan, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Right then. No it is then....

2. ahh....giver but not taker..

i thought it was one of those special plates...easy mistake to make..:rolleyes:

#22 andyb, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  3. We will probably never know what you are wittering on aboot :thinkingface:

4. I had an 1198 with full slash cut termi 70mm's. Awesome, but it was mapped by CJS. My only gripe is that it can burn your right calf if your leathers have that stretchy stuff on inside instead of leather. I cant comment on akra. I dont think you'll be dissapointed by either but I would also consider a full re-map. Personally I prefer the look of the Termi over the Akra. But theres not much in it tbh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yip, the Akra burns your leg too!

6. I was waiting for a punch line o_O

7. Brrrrrrrrrrrrmmmm- tshhhhhhhh.............. I'm here all week :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Anyone know if the full system pipework accepts both types of end cans? Ie slash cuts and traditional termi end cans

9. Yes, I think the fitment will be ok but the springy lug attachment hook things might be arse about face (180 degrees), so a small mod aligning those will be required IIRC.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. I think that’s the only difference... spring lugs need to be tigged on 180 degrees. 10 minute job.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information