1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Aladdin’s Cave

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Saalagora, May 10, 2020.

1. shut it you french fuck!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. OK, very very similar then :bucktooth: it's like summoning a lil genie when someone mentions the mainland o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. dealer wants NZD 11k / £5.5k - which would probably be okay for a Chesterfield Rep with 9k km that looked like it had only done 9k and was in pristine original condition. But it looked like it had done more like 90k. However dealer fully refurbishes bikes before he sells them and you don’t have to buy if the bike isn’t up to scratch after the work

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Near Warkworth. Dreamcycles

5. never heard of em but that aint surprising as ive not been to the mother country in 18 years!!! got a bro that lives near warkworth. sounds like shit is just as expensive in nz as here then...
    although a few months back i seen a carby ss in auckland for 3k nzd and not bad mileage.i dont keep up to date with prices at home but it popped up on a search.

6. Thanks to Big Bruv and Social Media I dare say they're being loaded into a shipping container as we speak...

Destination....... ?

Sheffield.

X

7. We can tell you haven't been for a while.

As you dont end everything you say with "eh?"

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. What about the Rothmans nsr250 mc21?

9. Apparently it isn’t a proper Rothmans as painted to look like one. Dealer said he bought it by mistake! Agent in Japan misheard him and bought the wrong lot. He is also £3600 for it. No idea if that is a good price.

10. Depends , not bad even for an SE model. If dry clutch and adjustable suspension hen that’s a decent enough price. If it’s got Magteks too, winner

Do Not Sell My Personal Information