1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Just arrived in the post...thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. My card has arrived in the post too :upyeah:, envelope addressed to my wife, strangely.

• Like Like x 1
  3. She controls your spending so it was sent to the boss :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Will chase up all outstanding cards tomorrow. Good thing is that they are now providing tracking numbers.

5. Received and used thank you...! Now have a spangly new battery in the SP and have let go of the 'will it start anxiety...!'. Happy days...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can anyone with a trade card advise what the Halfords Advanced three cabinet set (advertised as a bundle) currently prices at with the trade discount? I'm waiting for my card and just want to know whether there is a further saving to be made off current bundle price.

Thank you

Jonathan

7. 67p saved this morning on my favourite smelly shampoo. :) It's the only shampoo I use these days. :(

Screenshot 2019-08-31 at 10.03.31.png

8. Hi there, I subscribed in September I think, and haven't yet received my Halfords card? Is this normal?

9. Nope. I'll get another reissued - sorry for delay.

10. No worries, thanks for looking into it!

• Like Like x 1
  11. You've probably dealt with it by now, but if not, here you go:

upload_2019-11-7_13-7-56.png

upload_2019-11-7_13-4-41.png

12. Ditto, or may have been October for me...

13. 3rd October ;)

14. Time flies when you're having fun!

15. Alright chaps, I've requested all outstanding and latest Halfords cards :) There may have been a backlog as they needed to wait for more cards, but sent request today.

Thanks,
    Rob.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. waiting for mine too, since 17/10, please please let it be here in time for Christmas ;) :upyeah:

17. I need a new battery for my car :)

18. I bought one listed at halfords for £92 with a 4 year warranty earlier this week. discount card applied, till rung at £47.20 :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Rob - I did mine on 19th Oct so I'll set my seat by the letter box to catch it anytime now I guess:thinkingface:
    Cheers and thanks for all the hard work...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Still nae sign of it...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information