1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. PM sent

• Like Like x 1
  2. I am about 6 weeks in now and no sign of the card as yet. Would be nice to have it for the sales season.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Apologies for the extended delay. I’ll chase it up and see if I can get a tracking number.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Me too :)

5. Me three :)

6. Hi all, just a note, I have chased again today to see if I can get tracking numbers (Halfords have been supplying these for the 2nd postage attempt). Also sent over all new subscriber cards.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. Hi @Rob My renewal reminder came through the other day, it expires on 14th Dec, I renewed on 11th Dec and today I have had a reminder to say it is due to expire.
    Having checked my recently renewed subscription it says it expires on 11th Dec 2020 not 14th when last year's should expire. So by renewing in advance has lost me a few days, not that 3 days makes much difference but this could have been longer, should we not renew until the last day? to get a full year.

8. Hi Steve, you did renew the standard subscription on 11th December. The system, as far as I’m aware from previous experience, won’t let you renew until it’s actually due........so it must have been due on the 11th December.

4D2EE283-73F7-44CB-8C24-B4673D8B7B6A.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. It won’t let you renew before the date it’s due
    I tried when I had a renewal reminder but you will find there are no options to do so

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I renewed £5 this year, last year £15 if that makes any difference.
    Runs out 14th paid on 11th and now runs out on 11th 2020.
    Steve

11. Don’t know then......unless it was due on the 11th December 2018 and you paid on the 14th??

All I know is that everyone who’s tried to pay earlier in the past hasn’t been able to until the actual due date.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Two cards arrived for me today Thanks for Halfords-chasing @Rob

• Like Like x 1
  13. Same for me. Thanks @Rob

• Like Like x 1
  14. Do you get one of these if your a subscriber do you?

15. You do if you upgrade your membership. Which you haven’t as you’ve just got the basic subscription.......

but you can here - https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/account/upgrades

16. Yep, I got two replacement cards to day as well.

17. Glad they all came through OK, albeit a bit later and doubled up! So some of you now have a spare!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Not got mine yet !

19. Christ almighty, show some patience..........it’s only been 6 weeks since you ordered it ;)

@Rob

20. You moved house yet

Do Not Sell My Personal Information