1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Moved, built an extension, decorated, landscaped the gardens............we don’t piss about in yorkshire:)

2. Mine arrived today, thank you!

3. I guess they do sell dusters o_O

• Crap Crap x 1
  4. Your card should still work :):upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Hi, how long does it take for the card to be delivered? I subscribed 24th Feb no card yet? I’m in no rush for it.

6. It takes up to 4 weeks. If you’ve not seen it by the end of the month let me know and I will chase it for you.

7. Ok thanks

8. Hi, thought I’d let you know I still haven’t received my card but, with what’s going on it’s not really important.

Thanks, Jason

9. @Rob ?

10. Any chance someone might chase my card?
    Don't know how long I've been a subscriber now, but I've never seen a card, and I just paid full price for a battery at Halfords....Gutted
    Be cool to get one sent out

TIA

11. Apologies......looks like it’s been 2 months. I’d guess that the CV19 situation hasn’t helped things.

@Rob can you chase things up please?

12. can you chase mine as well please i want to service the cars

13. Will do but please bear in mind that places are not operating properly at the moment

14. All good there boys, totally understand how CV19 has effected things (the wife is COO of the Cornwall hospital) so we get it totally....
    See you all on the other side

• Like Like x 2
  15. Not sure if I should have had mine through by now @El Toro - but not in a rush

16. Under normal circumstances you should have had it a couple of weeks ago.

I'll chase it up for you :)

17. Thanks Tel - :upyeah:

18. you ever seen secret boss on t telly? turns out i'm @Rob.... theres gunna be a few changes around here

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Thank feck for that......over to you :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information