1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Awesome...Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Done....thanks Rob

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Done! That'll do for me! Cheers Rob

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Done & thanks Rob & Halfords!

5. Done. I was threatened with prison if I didn't.

* One of the above statements might not be true

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I think it was the "Done" bit that was untrue!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Great! At last I will be able to afford one of those Ferrari pedal cars that Halfords sell.. always wanted one.. be able to drive up the garden to my workshop now..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. done. Thanks Rob. Was looking at the Torque wrenches only yesterday but put it off

9. Cheers Rob

Just upgraded. Haven't a clue what I need from Halfords, but I reckon I'll find quite a few bits now :)

How long do the cards last? I was already in to my subscription with the forum so does this now reset that?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi Rob,
    Just upgraded my subscription to include the Halfords deal, how does it work? Do they send a discount card out via mail or collect it in store?
    (Used to be blond a long time ago)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I didn't have to pay anymore either. But I did coz I'm not a tight git like you!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. me and you Chiz: :innocent::imp:

13. Still hate those new forum smileys. Doubly so, now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yip, so easily forget when we are given a great Halfords discount: get back on the case Liz! :mad: (That's angry btw)

15. Halfords discount, great. But what has Rob done for us lately? :formerforumwinksmiley:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Can we have a new SUBSCRIBER badge and extra privileges like size 12 font, where non subscribers have to use 6 point font?
    Suggest £SUBSCRIBER£ but in gold, with a Black background.... and I want a nice barley twist around each of my posts... and...

Anyway I've coughed up.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  17. Your own choice of custom user title to be displayed under your avatar.

Please update mine to Mutley Lover

18. I'll double check how long the cards last. It's likely a lot longer than the 12 months subscription. This doesn't reset the subscription date by the way, just makes it so you're able to get the new card deal less the amount that you'd already paid.

19. Waiting for a better set of smileys!

• Like Like x 1
  20. If they do we can still pay £15 each year volantry, anyhoo. I'm sure many will :):upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information