1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Ok not sure why I think they are due must have been a dream

2. :grinning: Good job we have reminders I forget

3. Some reason I thought I had a reminder an age ago and forgot...think I’ll sell something then it might tell me to get lost when I try submit the advert

4. They are due on 16th November 2020 :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Your still subscribed
    The alert gives you a couple days to save up you can’t pay before the date is up either

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. There you go :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. How do I renew one with Halfords card? Only get 5GBP one.

8. same for my renewal, I seem to recall a post from Rob saying they aren't being issued as the chap who dispenses them can't ATM.

9. If you have a card from previous it doesn't run out :):upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Hi

if you didn’t have one before I guess they are still not available? Any update for new cards?

thanks

11. I posted this in another thread, but in short we’ve been in contact with Halfords and we are waiting on a response from them.

12. I only have the option to pay £5, not the £15, why would that be?

13. AFAIK it’s to do with the Halfords cards, ATM they aren’t being issued so the subscription is a fiver, if you already have a card it is still valid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. You will be able to upgrade once the cards are available

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  15. This ^^^^

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hi all,

I am looking to sign up to the £15 membership, sounds like there is a delay in getting Halfords cards but does anyone know if you get a virtual card number that you can use online.

17. Sorry but the Halfords service isn’t available yet.

18. From experience you can’t use the trade card for online purchases, Halfords apply the discount at the till.

19. Ok, thanks.

20. Mine works OK online.

I log in to my account before browsing for what I need.
    The Trade card prices are then shown against the items and used when they are added to my basket.

I have noticed in the past that if you add items to the basket before logging in to your account the standard prices are used.

Nasher.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information