1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Thank-you for that information Nasher I can now go click and collect saves having to queue with the riffraff. :upyeah::)

2. I have to say once again that with a few vehicles to look after in the family my card has saved me a fortune over the last few years.

We all know Halfords Professional range of tools are good quality with good guarantees, but with a discount card they make even more sense.

And although I would rather support my local motor factors, I find with the card that Halfords prices for a lot of consumables and service parts are cheaper than the local guys.

The big bonus of Halfords of course that the local Motor factors and online retailers can't compete with is that they are open 7 days a week, and down here on the South Coast you trip over them at nearly every out of town shopping centre.
    It amazes me at times that the local independents shut at 12 or 2pm on a Saturday just when everyone who works all week is discovering they don't have all they need to fix their car over the weekend.
    You could of course Queue up for an hour at Euro Car parts behind 20 Taxi drivers listening to the interesting mix of telephone conversations going on in 20 different languages, only to find the better quality component you ordered online is not actually available and they'll give you an alternative made from cheese with your small discount. But it's up to you.

Nasher

• Like Like x 1
  3. What's going on with the ads. When I log in they used to disappear now they don't.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You’re subscription has obviously expired.

5. Never did get my Halfords card

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. @Rob

7. El Toro, when I try to renew my sub by clicking on the premium button, it only shows me a £5 upgrade option not the Halford £15 one that has just expired. Can you pm me a link

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. It's disabled due to Covid - but if you have a card already it doesn't run out?

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. The Halfords option was stopped when the lockdown happened back in March. We are trying to find out from Halfords if and when we can reintroduce it. So in the meantime the £5 option is all there is. Sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not happening then ?

11. Still waiting on Halfords. I chased them last on Monday. Not heard back yet.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just an update (for what it’s worth)..........we are still waiting on a response from Halfords.

I’m also looking into other avenues.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Me neither @Rob and unfortunately I’ve spent hundreds at Halfords this year

14. Just noticed my subscription has expired...will be on the case tomorrow.
    My old card was still accepted 1 month ago at the shop. (not that it really matters I spent less than £50 this year)

15. I use mine from last year renewed my subscription with the £5 only option this year, card is still valid.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nobody likes a show off

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I never got my card either.

18. nor me can the extra for the card be used to pay for your next subscription ?

19. Got stuff on trade card membership from Halfords yesterday so it’s still working, all you need is your Halfords membership number.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information