1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. If Rob’s havin a look for them on a dusty shelf at Halfords could he pls keep an eye out for mine also. Many thanks!

2. The local independents look after the trade not spending hours pricing up parts for the majority of the DIY,ers not to order as they don’t know what they are doing - then ask for the part number so they can buy it from the internet. Which does nothing to cover the wages of the people working all weekend. - wish the local independents all the best !

3. me too

4. @Rob

5. lets face it we won't be getting any cards it was a scam :astonished:

6. It certainly wasn't a scam. The majority of people got their cards, albeit Halfords always took an age in issuing them as they didn't seem overly efficient from an admin pov. I'm sure there are lots of people that can confirm that.

Once CV19 kicked in then they became even more difficult to deal with, as did lots of other commercial entities. At that point the scheme was pulled and hasn't been reinstated.

@Rob

7. So do I part with my hard earned cash or not, I do use Halfords quite a lot, van, two bikes, car and pushbikes, a discount card would be good as promised, will i get double to make up for last year?

8. I didn’t get my card, due to Covid I’m not bothered, there have been more important things to worry about.

9. If you were an existing card member and have not got a new card the old ones still works.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Never had one to reuse

11. Maybe a kind DF member near you will help out?

12. I would Mike but still waiting for card or refund only since March :thinkingface:

13. @Rob

14. so if I subscibe this year will i get my discount card?

15. We are waiting for Halfords to respond, but since the first lockdown they’ve been conspicuous by their absence, hence why the card isn’t available currently as an option.

16. Best to wait then?

17. Entirely up to you. If you pay the £5 annual subscription (the Halfords card subscription was £15) you’ll lose the adverts and will be able to sell things on the site. Depends if you think the site is worth that, but it’s entirely up to you.

18. Hello,

What’s the latest on the matter of those who paid the £15 membership but haven’t received the Halfords discount card?

19. I got £10 refund from Rob as I'm not expecting the card to materialise, just ask and he will refund you if you don't want to hang on

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information