1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. I agree that would work twofold ... Rob .. if you give those paying top wonga a new badge as a way of thanks for the support, not only would that be nice for contributing members but, it would also highlight the tight gits who I'm sure rather than lead the rest of their sad lives in shame would cough up £ meaning more money for your sky rocket!

Sorry meant more money for the DF..

#41 Noods, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. On a side note, bought all 3 in the range last year, can't fault the quality, but wish I'd had the discount then !! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Me tooooooooooo...... x

• Like Like x 1
  4. Upgraded,thankyou Rob.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Done and thank you sir. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just upgraded.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Upgraded. Great work on the discount card Rob. :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Great deal, subbed!
    Anyone know if theres a discount on bi-cycles / parts / accessories?

9. Upgraded, great work rob.

• Like Like x 1
  10. First batch of cards will be landing on doorsteps in the next couple of days :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  11. Card arrived today Rob :grinning::party: Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  12. @Rob Do you know if these discounts are applicable on items already discounted? I have my eye on one of these Vortex socket sets. :)

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 13.16.18.png

13. There may be a nominal discount on offers that are already discounted. When your card arrives you'll be able to register it and check. @IanR have you registered online yet? You can check all trade prices once you've registered your card. I'd look but mine hasn't arrived yet!

14. Yes, just registered. As a tester see new price for @Robarano socket set :party::party::party:

Capture.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  15. There ya go! Even more discount! Nice :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Almost covered the cost of premium membership in one hit if purchased. :upyeah:

17. Wooo Hooo.........Boundary Mills have a sale on. :)

IMG_5636.jpg

18. Cool, I'm off to get one. There is the price of my subscription back into my wallet. Cheers @Rob :)

19. Be good to see any more decent Halfords discount deals that anyone finds posted in this thread.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information