1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allen Millyard And His Mad Motorcycle Engineering

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Robarano, Apr 19, 2020.

1. If I win the lottery, I'll buy a few of his bikes, starting with the 6cyl Honda.

He says he occsionally flogs them. :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Before you win the lottery you can buy my 4cyl if you like

0DD33451-AE3B-421E-B945-370EADCAD31F.jpeg

55C600FF-6278-4FC6-92ED-8719A44DF38D.png

#42 Mark9, May 7, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. Allen's Honda SS250. :) :upyeah:

He's as mad as a box of frogs. :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Millyard is able to get on with projects because he's not trying to copulate most of europes wimmin :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Depends how far he went with checking if it was points and plugs that's long, if it was over and above a normal service on an old bike not so much.

6. Without being asked he even took the cylinder heads off and checked the bores, the good news being the honing marks were still visible from it’s last restoration, I think it comes down to communication, my mate asked him to service it but didn’t set any parameters, with Allen that appears to be a dangerous statement:)

7. Least your mate had a thorough check over on his bike, but yes parameters should be set before work is carried out.
    Maybe Allen has had the old 'it seized up after you serviced it' statement handed to him after some unrelated issue made itself apparent for a previous punter.

8. Here is his 1250 5 cylinder H2, great sound out on the road!

• Like Like x 2
  9. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. 6 cylnder Z1 is done. :)

11. Holy Thread Title Change Batman!!!!!!!! :eek:

[​IMG]

12. Ages ago, pay attention. :eyes:

How come he can saw 2 engines apart and them weld them together in a couple of days and it's taking you 17 years to make a petrol tank? :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Has he made a petrol tank? No. How old is he: 58, so 58 years and still no petrol tank :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Loads of 'em. :)

Check out his builds, slow fabricator dude. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I do more chilling than him :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I just checked out of interest when I started my tank fabrication, it was Aug 8th 2019 - under 10 months, get in!!! :blush:

GalleryChar_1900x900_FL24_8-9_52ab8f9a699311.09317022.jpg

17. But it's not finished.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Cool, only 9 months more than it takes Allen to make an engine. :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I've added 4 weeks on - so still under 10 months in 4 weeks, so it will be :yum

• Like Like x 1
  20. Exactly, Allen says at the start of his video, he's just going to put some petrol in it. You try that Hexie. :worried: :bomb:

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information