1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almeria Fe 28th Oct

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Nelson, Oct 5, 2020.

1. You bought it?

2. Turn 9? why wouldn't they allow overtaking there? I'd say 12/13 is MUCH more dangerous and probably 8 tbh

3. I was doing 2:01 on my Daytona, there was a superstock kid there on a R6 doing 1:46's and flying, most of the fast guys on litre bikes were in the 1:50's regions. It's a funny track as it's all flow but there are some spots the big bikes make time, from turn 1-2 for some reason the big bikes really grunt up and into that right hander and the back straight is a lot longer than it appears and it's fast onto it so the big bikes just destroy 600's down there. I was getting the stickers sucked off my Daytona by halfway down the straight.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Not too shabby. Been cycling long??

• WTF WTF x 1
  5. Only kidding :p

6. hahaha that’s fair challenge mate! In honestly I started off around 2:15-17 and made a massive step in my riding and actually got really comfortable knee down everywhere, I don’t ride on track more than once a year at most so was happy. More to come for sure! Even now I can tell you I can gain 2 seconds into and out the first corner alone.

• Like Like x 1
  7. As much as you can from quarantine/lockdown, but hoping to have it by February.....!

8. Fair do’s. The guy doing 1.40’s is having no more fun than the guy doing 2.20’s.... And let’s be honest, we’re only fekin about on our motorbikes :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Any pics yet. Still secret squirrel?

10. Been to almeria 4 or 5 times. Good track, good cafe. The only slight ballache is the 45 minute drive twice a day

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. That all depends on how many hire cars you meet on the way ;)

12. Here you go....

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c05.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information