1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alternative To B500

Discussion in 'Touring' started by J biker, May 3, 2017.

1. We need to get from Rhine Falls to Baden Baden on part of our return leg, currently got route plotted on the 315 to Titisee then pick up B500.
    Now I have done the B500 a few times and one or two others (no idea which though!). We may still do the B500 as its the 1st time in the Black forest for two guys. However, as mentioned in other posts about the area there are other maybe better routes which miss some traffic, police and speed limits etc.
    So suggestions for something close by, maybe turn off the B500 and back on? dont know. Need to cover distance and have fun and not overly increase time between BB and the Falls. Maybe its worth a reroute....?
    Thanks.

2. Depends on your routes to and from really? Not sure that any other road is as good as the B500 tbh.

3. I stayed in Titisee a couple of years ago on our way back to the UK . Can't remember which route we took but I think it dipped in and out of the B500 . I had done the popular part of it before a couple of times . I hadnt realised how long a stretch of road it was . To be honest any road in that region will be a great road to ride .

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information