1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And I'm Off.. I Really Am This Time

Discussion in 'Touring' started by chizel, May 3, 2019.

1. Turns out there was a fire on the pont Avon and my sailing fro. Portsmouth to Santander he's bee cancelled.. nice one...
    I will continue this late as I don't have my glasses and can't really see what I am typining.. but mean while I can get at ferry not the same day to canes or Carnes of how ever those frog fucks spell it... great start... perhaps I should just jack the deal....story of my fucken life....

2. Poo Dude

Hope you can read this without your glasses! :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. IS THIS ANOTHER THREAD CHIZER

4. He likes 2 threads - he's stooped - but don't worry, he cant read this :):upyeah:

5. Stooped or stopped

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Stoopid: Stoo-pid :eyes:

7. Yeah just sack it, going out just means meeting other humans, stay in you know it makes sense.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. upload_2019-5-4_10-28-39.png

Dude : o (

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. I want to cry....
    I can do that coz I own a scrambler..

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. :(=Pull up a chair and have another beer or two and your be rip as ninepence:beer::):upyeah:

11. Caen in France is where they can get me to on the 7th... meaning I'm fuck all from le mans with 10 days in hand...
    So instead of enjoying nice weather, people, roads and taking a leisurely ride to the go, I will have to ride 500 miles or what ever just to get to Spain only to have to ride back the same way ish...
    Or am I being a drama queen?
    I just need help with a good way to go...

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. I'll swap. You can go to work for me and I'll pootle about western Europe on a bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sorry - I'll swap. You can go to work for me and I'll pootle about western Europe on a bike.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Don't you have a "Plan B" in place like Mrs May;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. What, Stay put you mean? Plan a was similar to hers, drawn out, confusing and i, like her, didn't really know what the fuck I was up to... unlike her plan though, mine was at least fun!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ist world problems eh?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. SAYS THE GUY WITH THE WORST TAKE ON KFC EVER

18. Well it is pissing down over here so don’t be in too much of a hurry to head in this direction. I will be on my 748 most likely btw, I’m too busy to even think about looking for a Hyper!

19. Believe me that boat was due a fire, don’t give up, best things happen spontaneously...only plan I make is to try get things into a toilet at toilet time, you will have a great time, you only need bonjour and a baguette to get by in France....always have a baguette under your arm or poking out of a bag or tie wrap one to the bike and you will accepted just fine.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. @chizel Equanimity is the name of the game.
    None of us are in control- go with the flow and have a wonderful time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information