1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And I'm Off.. I Really Am This Time

Discussion in 'Touring' started by chizel, May 3, 2019.

1. Awwwwww shucks :heart: You’re very welcome :kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hope they weren’t too squashed! :confounded:

• Like Like x 1
  3. F**k me Chiz, it looks like @Doogalbird even cut the crust off! That's a bit posh like:p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Don't you have a U.S.B charging socket on your bike to charge your phone?
    If you don't have one you should be able to pick one up along the way, simple enough to connect up, just wire it straight to the batteries terminals. They normally come complete with an inline fuse.
    If if you're stuck I could get one sent to you if you have an actress you know you will be at .

• Like Like x 2
  5. Do you mean actress he will be in? Do you know something we don't?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Don’t rule out Imaginary Numbers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. IMG_1048.JPG N

Excuse the Freudian slip!

Something like this Chizel.

IMG_1048.JPG

8. I have one thanks mate... it w
    I have one thanks mate. Unfortunately it was the lead that was bust

9. Not quite :) The German Bread is all one colour :laughing:

10. That's a bit racist isn't it? I thought they'd stopped all that nonsense in Germany;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. i'v a mate considering one of these scramblers. how will a 6ft 3 dude fit?

12. Tbf, Chiz is the least qualified to comment.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  13. A "mate" eh.
    Be honest dude... I've made the scrambler cool and you want one!!

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. You are forgetting he's tiny, even when compared to you (I don't mean your belly - just your height) :thinkingface:

15. So anyhu...
    With phn dieing and In the poring rain, I spied a lil tabac over the road..
    He had fuck all other than cigarettes, wine and pretzels ( normally my kind of shop!)
    I asked in my best German if he had a Samsung lead.. well it shook the lead in his face and yelled "KAPUT KAPUT".. he pointed to the open door.. fuck, he is kicking me out!!
    But No, there was a stand behind it with leads...
    finally arriving at DM and DMB's place at 6.30 pm and not the 5.00 I was planning on, slightly damp and a lil tired ( didn't stop me drinking wine and talking shite till 12 though)
    I was welcomed in to this Amazing place that I think is the coolest home ever...
    Within 15 mins of arriving I was changed into dry clothes and had a Large glass of red in my hand.
    Life was good again!!

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Love your bestest German :upyeah: German shops etc., are usually helpful rather than hostile.
    We had some nice wines together :upyeah:
    I’m so humbled by your comments, that it makes all of the hard work we’ve put into our home worth it! It’s such a pleasure to share it with you.
    Miss you already :kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Over a lovely spag bol and a few more wines me and DM hatched a lose plan to head out on the bikes at some point (Not too early !) the next day, to have a look at the nurburg ring and a few sites..
    Which we did, but more of that late as I'm trying to have my first, yes FIRST pint since arriving in bamburg... (I did have one half an hour out mind)
    So, enough gibber jabber, pics of bamburg

• Like Like x 2
  18. 20190523_202938.jpg 20190523_202926.jpg 20190523_203120.jpg 20190523_203335.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  19. You’re about 3.5 hours away from Prague :upyeah:
    Have a chilled evening and rest and safe journey tomorrow :kissing_heart:

20. 20190523_203420.jpg 20190523_203436.jpg 20190523_203508.jpg 1558639447751385537180.jpg

• Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information