1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And I'm Off.. I Really Am This Time

Discussion in 'Touring' started by chizel, May 3, 2019.

1. Union hotel in Prague next door but one bar there it’s £1 a pint starting price, not sure if you need a vignette for the bike in Czech so best check or exige will be along to tell ye but don’t risk not getting one if you need one, can’t imagi you do on a bike as someone could nick it I guess.

Union hotel was reasonably priced and tramline into town outside the front, highly recommended

2. That would be like an Amazonian going with the lil guy off of the front of house of fantasy island :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Also bloody good ice cream just below the monestry brewery

4. Not a clue :)
    Plenty of places charge £5 for a beer, don't get ripped off. Seek out local micro brewery pubs or go for Bernard Brewery largers for the best commercial Pivo.

5. Hurry up and get back to the uk as we need you in number 10 representing the nation;):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I’m back in Holland on Monday until Wednesday probably then off near Le Mans but if it goes horrible I could help ye out but you’ll have to come back to Le Mans with me that’s the downside :joy:

Not totally ruled out south of France yet too but looking unlikely

• Like Like x 1
  7. 20190525_090035.jpg 20190525_090129.jpg 20190525_091503.jpg 20190525_091514.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. Morning kids!
    Set off at 7.00 this morn..
    Earliest start ever!! Up set some Germans.. I'd parked the bike right out side my window and when I started it and let it warm up, no less than 3 fat shirtless fuckers were leaving out different windows and yelling at me...
    I just smiled and waved.. man, I thought the Italians were big on hand gestures!
    Anyhu I'm 2.5 hours in and 2.5 out..
    I've chucked in 105 miles, 80 to Ducati prauge....
    Next stop lunch somewhere..

• Like Like x 4
  9. 15587720753081386109377.jpg how much?
    Seriously... I've no idea what the Paso is worth...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Could you make the lunch stop over the border? The waitress pics might be much better!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. 20190525_102254.jpg 20190525_111531.jpg hotdog and beer stop

• Like Like x 4
  12. Is that were you get the wimmin at exi?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Only the marrying types :thinkingface: best off further North for fun o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I'm in danger of getting fat!!!
    Been a nice mornings ride...
    The roads from bamburg to the border were quite nice but a lil uneven in places.. unusual for Germany..
    Very nice scenery on the Czech side for the first hour but since it's been a few towns and a bit of traffic.. not bad though...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. The good bit about riding through towns us the talent spotting..
    It's very warm here...

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. You know she reads this forum right?

17. *I* know she does.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. How far to the left of the castle? I can't see it on the map...

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  19. Next Door :bucktooth:

sTRAHOV.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information