1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And I'm Off.. I Really Am This Time

Discussion in 'Touring' started by chizel, May 3, 2019.

1. It’s Thursday you dumbass...........or are you on a Scrambler Time Machine?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'm eating Haribo.. I don't know the origin of Haribo.. but I always thought they were shite... yet now I'm in Europe, it's like " fuck me, you can get Haribo here!!!"... so I bought some...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Nice... thanks for shaving a day off my trip arse hole....

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Ignorance is bliss...

5. I'm gunna have to go back to nz to gain a day now...
    Or do I lose one there as well? Stop fucking with time people!!!
    With time,people. not time people... you can fuck with Dr who all ya want...

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. You a bit lonely Chiz? You seem to be talking to yourself.
    Steve

7. If i ever get lonely i will call on you..
    We should both pray that day never comes!!!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Wakey wakey the Chiz (my phone changed Chiz to Chimp (but I changed it back :innocent:)

Get up and hit the road, more pics :):upyeah: the sun is coming :sun:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chiz, here's a challenge for you. Make this thread longer than the Brexit thread by the time you get back :). You, and the rest of the Forum, can do it. You're away for so long it is possible. This thread is a damn sight more interesting and light hearted. Go for it:motorcycleduc:? Keep posting man:upyeah::motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Speed up, then time will slow down to accomodate you. Relatively speaking of course.

11. Wow wow Wow!!! First 50mins of the day and I've peeled out 50 miles on some fantastic bendy stuff!!! A bit of that was greeting out of town with lots of round abouts but they were on great dual carriageways and a mile apart so good fun!!! Then some simply fantastic roads... just stopped for a cig and load go pro.. ain't used it yet!

• Like Like x 4
  12. If you haven't already buy a regional Michelin map. The green edged roads, designated scenic routes, practically without fail make great biking roads.

Much as I love France I also I found that roads on the Spanish side of the Pyrenees are better surfaced, the hotels cheaper and the owners more grateful for your business.

If you happen to find yourself in the area then ride the B/GI 402 from La Pobla de Lillet to Gombren, it's only 10 miles long but if you like bends it will have you whooping and giggling into your lid like a demented school girl. Most of the roads in the area are pretty good but this one is exceptional. Not a great video but it give an idea of how twisty it is.

#112 Bumpkin, May 10, 2019
    Last edited: May 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I guess that is them there Pyrenees over yonder

14. That's the Downs, mate. You're in Brighton, you little fat liar!

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. I've just reached the foot hills. 120miles and 3 hours to barbastro.
    I've covered 65 (stopped for a bit) but will gas up now as don't know where next station is... I got a 2ltr can in panniers but that won't get me far!!!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Will you be drinking mochachocachinos now you've spent a few days in the Land of Joy?

17. One mays land of joy is another's world of hurt!!!

18. I went through some tunnel that cut out most of the Pyrenees high stuff. Still had some great twisty stuff on the French side ( albeit on wet roads) and some fast flowing bendy stuff on the Spain side.. on the 380 I think? Will look on map later... one bit was abouts 5 miles of sweeping black ribbon that any sports bike ride would wet himself over!!!
    If i ever work out how to load go pro to you tube yoal will see what I mean...
    It was fun on the scrambler but not as fun as It could be...
    The scrambler is a strange one...
    I gotta stop looking at the Speedo and just enjoy it for what it is...
    Still not sure what that is yet!!

19. Some pics

Do Not Sell My Personal Information