1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And Now Wsbk Round Is Cancelled

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by El Toro, Mar 3, 2020.

1. funny looking man.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shut it Bilbo.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. bitch....

4. It will

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I have to admit Im having thoughts too as to whether it’s wise to go ahead with the trip. I was/am going to post something in that thread. It would be a bloody shame to cancel it, I’m really looking forward to it, but this thing is only going to get an awful lot worse before it gets better and IMHO an awful lot of things are going to be cancelled; WDW2020 (the real one), the Olympics, many of the 6 Nations matches and my summer holiday:(

6. I’m of Welsh ancestry, it’ll be like hurting herself!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I wouldn’t cancel a ‘ local’ trip as such just yet.
    Foreign travel is looking dodgier by the day, for sure, if it get in to lock down mode you’re better off at home than abroad.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I wouldn’t be surprised if the TT or NW gets cancelled?

9. Ummmmm.....
    House Prices........:mad::mad::mad:

10. sorry to hear that Richard. Hope you make a full recovery.

I take immunosuppressants and I am also concerned. I am being very careful, not going to London as much and washing my hands a lot. I will still go on holiday at the end of the month though as Portugal is clear and the flight is manageable

11. Your right. Here in aussie we got scalpers cleaning supermarket shelves of toilet paper/handwash/masks and reselling them x 3 times price. On the funny side people are advertising well used dunny rolls with a metre left for aussie $100.00 no offers.

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Maybe they can run the races on PlayStation?

13. i have to ask.... i can understand the face masks and handwash getting bought up but toilet paper? whats the deal with that? does wiping more lessen ya chances of getting this flu?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I cannot imagine how much toilet roll they use normally that they feel they need to stockpile the stuff in event they might have to self isolate for 2 weeks. What, 200 sheets per roll ? At 10 sheets a shit, each roll should last 5 days for a family of 4 based on 1 shit in 24 hours, so 1 family pack of 9 rolls will last 45 days. What’s the panic ? I buy a 4 pack of 9 rolls at Costcos once a year ffs. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. First world problems..:mad:
    Our Spring holiday is already booked and paid for.:astonished:
    Hopefully the Caribean weather will help damp the spread.:D
    The upside of an outbreak is if the flight isn't too full we'll be upgraded to Club for the return journey. :blush:

16. If it were me I'd not book anything just ye. As no-one else is booking anything either you'll not find the accommodation and ferry/shuttle bookings full so will be able to book much near the time when the situation is clear. Won't cost any more and will save having to write off the money if you book now and then decide not to go.

17. That's what I was thinking but then you never know where other people have been and its a right dodgy lot going to Wales in April:D

18. I bet it’s the Russians behind this virus!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information