1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And The Prices Of The New Models Have Just Been Released

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Their market is massive though And they have a huge amount of choice and competition.
    In the uk and Europe it’s all tightly controlled to fuck you over for every last penny but leave you with enough just to buy some shitty takeaway from a crappy phone app.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yeh I reckon your not far off.

3. Every time I go back home to Australia I can’t beleive how dear stuff is but then it’s a long way to import export

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  4. Don't think its different from here, all to do with exchange rates isn't it.
    Out of genuine interest, where you from?

5. Burleigh heads just by surfers paradise.
    Will be returning next year we reckon

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bikes are cheaper in Australia no?

7. Nice, I think we are heading to tasmania next year, fuck knows why. Landed in brisbane an drove to Melbourne so passed through surfers paradise. I don't recall anything bad about it. There was a V8 race event but I don't know if thats the place.

Get home soon dude:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Asian bikes are

9. Yeah the v8 racing is like religion. Ford or holden. The only choice u have when you are born lol.
    Long old drive that to Melbourne mate.
    Took me 14 hours to pop to Sydney once from Brisbane to pick up some parts

10. Yeh lol long drive, actually when onto Philip Island and the 12 apostles well 11 one fell down. Loved it though

11. The great ocean road through lorne Torquay and what not. Geelong has a good house of ill repute lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Shit, I missed the best bit, wifey wouldn't have been to happy, so prob for the best. I'd only have been a couple of minutes :sob:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Us chaps from the EU are not able to view this due to various legal reasons. Unbelievable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Price is $16,695

• Like Like x 1
  15. What are the prices for the full range?

16. So did I!
    Puts things in perspective doesn’t it? Prices are getting silly these days...

17. nope. The automotive industry is on the ball - rrp is totally academic now.
    You see 35k.
    The auto industry see you as whether you can afford pcp of 300 quid a month with a good deposit down.
    You#ll already be talked into looking for something new at the end of the pcp before you've even signed.
    its only 35k if you intend to buy outright or keep it after the finance term is up.

18. Looks like they all went up 2% today. :thinkingface:

#79 duke63, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
Do Not Sell My Personal Information