1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying Pop Up Ad

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by Towser, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Is this still happening here? It seems to be happening all over the web at the moment..

2. Yes. Just logged in and still happens :(.

3. They are back again today, definitely this site. Logging out for a while and clearing cookies.

4. Still ok here :)

5. Nothing popping up here.[​IMG]

6. I recommend Mozilla and DuckDuckGo. Fuck google right off.

7. I cannot launch the forum from Mozilla, just hangs and hangs .......... and hangs. If I’m on my PC, I can only use Edge, which is rubbish. Andy

8. Thats very strange Andy. I work from 2 work PC's and both are fine. Google tracks the shit out of you and I guess a lot of ads originate from them, hence duckduckgo.

9. threads merged

10. At the risk of invoking the ire of those plagued with this but so it's informative for Rob, I access the forum from an Apple MacBook Air and an iPhone and have never had any problems like this.:)
    ps. That will probably jinx me now.:(

11. I’ve only ever had it on an iPad. Go figure ! Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I had it previously on an iphone. :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. At work I use a laptop with Firefox, at home I use a PC, again with Firefox. I also use iPhone and iPad at home with Safari............to date I haven't had any issues with pop-ups such as those described and reported.

14. I was getting this last night also around the same time (6:45pm ish) which adds the element of timing to the mix, it seems to be that we all get it at similar times?

I'm getting it on iPad and iPhone, both running latest iOS and Safari.

15. I had it on anything Apple related. Not on the PC. Subscribing solved it for me.

16. Getting it a lot right now. iPhone running Safari.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information