1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Arai - Bloody Ebay

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Robarano, Mar 21, 2019.

1. In the words of Britney Spears. "Ooops I did it again". o_O

I've posted many times before about having a small collection of Arai helmets in my home office. I know it's ridiculous and had vowed so stop buying them...............unless :innocent:

• It was a design I always wanted. (I have 3 in my eBay watch list that I would potentially buy)
    • Has to be reasonably priced
    • Mint and unmarked
    • In my size
    Right. That should stop me buying any more. :upyeah: Until last week, when a Colin Edwards Laguna Seca edition, mint and only worn a few times & in my size popped up on eBay. :worried:

Told myself "Must resist, Must resist"..................... It arrived yesterday.:)

On the plus side. There are only 2 in my watch list now. :D

Laguna 1.jpg

Laguna 2.jpg

IMG_78331.jpg

IMG_7828.JPG

#1 Robarano, Mar 21, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 21
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. You've got far too much free cash. I have that Doohan TT one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The bear on the shelf looks like he's having a really good time with a hoover nozzle on his junk o_O
    Screenshot_20190321_094915_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. My sister bought me that as I have a Henry hoover and she was suspicious. :grinning:

Bad taste bears, they are called. Google Images

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. They are simply the best hoovers, especially the older gen prior to regulations. My wife "upgraded" to a cordless and I refuse to throw our old pink Hetty... Its now my garage hoover

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. That was the kind of adulation towards Henry, that got my sis suspicious. :grinning:

7. Gentlemen, you have a Henry vacuum cleaner. Hoover do not make the Henry vacuum cleaner. And yes, that bear is in bad taste. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Gentlemen? S'only Me, Rob and JH here and thats stretching it a bit.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ok Alan partridge... Next you'll be on about Tannoy vs public address system :sleeping:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Bloody Euro 5!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I have a set of Tannoy's. Had them for 27yrs. Funny how all my possessions co-incide with wifey. Until then all I had was a hifi and a rolled up carpet.

12. The verb, to tannoy, pre dates the British company Tannoy that has become synonymous with public address systems by about 40 years ..... according to Oxford dictionaries. Andy

• Useful Useful x 2
  13. :sleeping:

:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. What's the collective term for a group of pedants?:bucktooth:

15. Paedos? o_O

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. mp's

• Like Like x 1
  17. I also have a pink Hetty in the garage (although some may call it a shed) do I get a prize?

18. Not any more. Just bought a scooter. o_O

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information