1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Bike Jacking!

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by Rosso, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Week in week out.Different day same shit.What can we,as a group,actually do?Is there something we can realisticly do,to start a ball rolling.Maybe some way of getting the politicians to look at this shit.I would love the scumbag thieves to have their hands/balls/liberty removed,but thats not going to happen.There must be a process we can start,there must be something we can do.......

2. The "jack the lad" moped hunters/vigilantism story got a lot of press, it's one way of getting the problem discussed nationally, but I think we're on our own for the most part, it's the same response when joe public heard of accidents..."well it was their choice to ride a motorbike".

I (and I assume most) wear a helmet, a half decent amount of body armour, have armoured knuckles in my gloves and generally have footwear that will stomp the shit out of most things, whilst I "pity the fool" who tries to take my stuff if it's one on one, I am not a violent person by nature and would happily contribute to/take part in any organised attempts to solve this at a local/national level.

Wouldn't know where to start doing it myself...

3. Sadly, these "people" know nothing or care about nothing apart from violence.

The law will always be too lenient, the police doesn't have the will to catch them.

Unfortunately, for things to get better, it is up to the riders. Sometimes only violence can deal with violence.

4. Some bikers have just been caught doing allegedly 155 mph. So, funny enough, it's ok for unmarked plod to chase them 'safely' for simply breaking the speed limit but not a scroat on a scooter capable of max 40 mph when they have just robbed someone and thrown acid in their face.

UK is fucked.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 1
  5. FFS, not good.

What was the outcome of the conversation with the insurance? I can see them saying no deal, insured party was not riding, hence no theft cover.

Have you seen this ???? All she did wrong was say she had a camera, should have waited for the police to turn up, then tell them.

6. I've never run from a good scrap in my life but there SFA anyone can do with 5 against 1? Cowardly horrible bastards!!! Like to see how they would handle a 1 on 1???

7. I thought we were?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. That looks fake to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sadly it isn't gonna be long before some poor motorcyclist is stabbed or badly beaten with a bat by these scum while he is trying to hang on to his beloved bike? In London Motorcycle Jackings and thefts are totally out of control and it's getting like you can't ride into the smoke,park up and expect your bike to still be there when you return?Something has to be done and soon!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I really like the YouTube South African anti car jacking vid with the powerful flamethrowers built in under the cars sills

• Like Like x 1
  11. IMG_0309.PNG
    This looks like a handy gadget to sort the scumbags out?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Unfortunately there isn't a lot we can do, the police don't have the resources or money to tackle this head on. Petitioning the government is a waste of time and won't get us anywhere for a long while. (a year on after brexit and we're no bloody closer) The only thing we can do in the short term is not to ride alone in the urban cities. Poor old Tony Martin only made one mistake and that was shooting the thieving gits in the back....

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Total scum ! Worries me about taking my bike back for its bits and bobs to Ducati Manchester as I need to
    Pass through that way to get there
    Can you buy a carbon fibre shotgun holder for the multi ?

15. Its got nothing to do with money and resources. Try shooting one of these little shits in the head (and I sincerely hope someone does) and within minutes you'll see an avalanche of police resources. Armed response units, helicopters, the hole area will be lit up with blue strobes and you can be certain they'll suddenly find the time to trawl through every second of footage from all those CCTV cameras, and if you try to flee the scene on a bike all those scruples about causing an accident will evaporate.
    Oh there'll be reasons right enough why these little streaks of piss can't be pursued and smeared against a wall but you can be damn sure it'll have nothing to do with money.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. An update.
    The bike was found this morning by the police.
    Don't know the condition yet.
    They are waiting for paperwork to clear so it can be inspected.
    Fingers crossed!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information