1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti- Bucket List

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wroughtironron, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Nope, still not telling …………… :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I was once giving a lady a good seeing-to over her kitchen table, when we heard the front door being opened.

"That's my husband" she whispered "try the back door".

I knew I should have left before the husband caught me, but how could I refuse an offer like that?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Years ago, whilst riding my Triumph Tiger 90, to avoid hitting a deer, I lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road, a very nice looking woman asked, "Are you okay?"

As I looked up, I noticed, she want to help me.. "I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of her car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage on your head.”

"That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come on, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very kind. Being sort of shaken , I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just a few miles away and, after a couple of cold drinks and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly" she said with a smile, " Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Probably still in the ditch with my Tiger 90, I guess."

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. I only regret the things I haven't done.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Looking back on my career, one of my biggest regrets is, I was the assistant to Princess Anne for 20 years.

I gave it up when I finally realised that there would never come a time that I could be promoted to the role of Princess Anne herself, even though I had absolute full knowledge of the job by then.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I can remember a few years ago I was approached by a Gypsy woman in the street, and she told me I had a large amount of money heading my way.

”That’s bollocks” I said to her looking over my shoulder at her as I crossed the street.

Then I was run over by a Securicor van.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. When my 1st wife died of a heart attack, I decided not to rush into another serious relationship.

I visited a few dating websites and found myself a young blonde woman who loved sex.

The in-laws went mad and reckoned I should have phoned for an ambulance first

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. I once worked for the Samaritans, but it I'm aftraid it didn’t end well.

The first caller I had committed suicide whilst talking to me.

It wouldn’t have been so bad, but it was a wrong number.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I remember I once took my new girlfriend home to meet my parents.

We had a lovely evening and after she'd gone, my dad leaned over and said, "Son, I think this one's a keeper."

"Awww dad, what makes you say that?" I asked,

"She smells of elephant shit"

• Funny Funny x 5
  10. Was he a priest?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Buying the ZXR750 instead of the RC30

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. I fancied the blonde one out of ABBA for a few years, until the cunt grew a beard

• Funny Funny x 6
  13. I can remember starting to lose my hair in my early 20's - a very distressing experience.

I still have a comb from those many years ago - I just can't part with it

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Three years ago, as me and the wife headed off on a romantic holiday we talked about what kinky things we'd like to do to each other...

She told me "You know Ron, I've always wanted to be handcuffed".

So I planted 25g of coke in her suitcase.

She comes out on parole next month

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I remember a few years ago I took an experienced young lady back to my flat after a few drinks.

Once we got started she hit me with a line I've never forgotten - "Wow, what a small organ you've got !!!"

"It's never played in a Cathedral before" I replied

16. I bought a packet of those 'Everlasting Gobstoppers' as a child and fifty five years on, they're still going strong.

I mentioned it to my wife last week.

On closer inspection it turns out I actually bought a packet of marbles.

17. Paintball....on my mates stag weekend...didnt want to...30seconds in got shot in the face....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. The Walsall illuminations on a trip daaaarn saaaaff a few years ago.

Thousands of people gather to walk through a park with sheets of painted plywood with lightbulbs in them.

Singularly the biggest waste of time and petrol eeeeever.

The in-laws are still apologising for it years later.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I once attended a job interview and the HR woman asked what my biggest asset was?

"Ive been told I've got a pretty big cock" I replied

"You misunderstood the question- I mean the biggest asset you could bring to our company" she came back at me without flinching.

"Well I'm not leaving it at home". I replied.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Not buying my Dizzy back and taking up all the offers to restore her :(

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information