1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Bugs with the site?

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by Rob, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. but I am going to bed in five mins

2. Yeah, but you'll be back up in about 2 hours!

3. Yesterday Rob the forum via safari kept reading network connection lost and I also couldn't read any threads as they came up blank on tapatalk
    I had to do something else with my time :)

4. On IE7.0.5730.13 at my work PC, you can see Ducati Forum - The UK, but if you click on 'Forum', the page is blank white (same as last week).

5. Had problems yesterday morning. Could get the home page and forums page, but nothing else. Again, seems fine now.

6. I'm not sure what the issue is with this one. IE7 is pretty old now though (2006). Any chance you can put Chrome on the work PC?

Cheers,
    Rob.

7. I'm using firefox, by the way.

8. Mine is working same slow speed whether I use IE7, IE8 or Firefox........The site appears to be quicker (but not much) at varying times through the day.......I did wonder if it was caused by choking/constriction/confliction, but as other websites are perfectly and my broadband connection speed is stable at approx 6Mb, it can't be that.

AL

9. Really cant see why it is so slow AL your end. I get very quick page load. In fact, less than 2.5 seconds for the entire page tested at Pingdom Tools (and that's from a test server in Amsterdam.)

Screen Shot 2013-01-07 at 15.12.20.jpg

Screen Shot 2013-01-07 at 15.12.20.jpg

10. Rob, site working quicker than Mr Quick from quick town......no problems at all here, keep up the good work!!

11. Something crashed on my computer today... and my mouse is missing

computer_crash02.gif

computer_crash02.gif

• Like Like x 1
  12. Interesting.....Ducati Forum Index Page.........6 seconds to load (that's about the normal time it takes with any function on the forum)

Test on a known site (which has a lot of images in it).......773ms.

I'm just off to check the Beta link again......

AL

13. Make sure you change the server location to Amsterdam when testing - otherwise it has to travel a long way!

14. Just checked them all using different locations, but still getting similar results.

I'll live with it..

AL

PS...15 minutes later and the loading has speed up significantly...

#74 Ghost Rider, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
  15. I'm getting a slow upload speed, but that's purely down to firefox, it was fine with chrome.

16. Is it this end or is the site sloooow this evening.......

I'm not at home where I have 120meg broadband this week, but it does appear to be slower again today than the last few days have been.......

17. Firing on all cylinders here today
    I can hardly keep up it's fast
    Must be you Anth :p

18. Spoke too soon it's slowed down :-(

19. The I.P. connection where I'm at now is always sh*te, but this site is the only thing that seams slower than normal, but I'm not ruling out its a problem in this one horse town.

20. Slow this pm on work pc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information