1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Idea Of The Valve Of This?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Carr01, Sep 23, 2017.

1. I will buy the bins behind it!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Well, I have only got a few small bits missing - so I guess I'm worth a fortune.

Definitely not a GS, in fact I am surprised to see the covers aren't the more rounded type given the year.

3. Looks like a 150 Sprint to me. I had a '74 Sprint Veloce when I lived in London. Should have kept it, it was bloody good fun when it wasn't wearing out the little cruciform gear thingy. Wore out one side of the tyres, was a funny little thing but kinda cool.

4. I can fix a cruciform in 45mins. :) no more jumping outta 2nd. Practise.

It may be a crossover model. Between gs and next model as the frame looks later to me. But so much is interchangeable across all models it honestly could be anything. Including a bitsa. Check frame and engine nos.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That was exactly what it used to do, cost me valuable tenths daily in the Chelsea GP.

6. Ive done so many of them I refined it down to 45mins timed. I used to them for all my mates and associates back in the day. Jumping outta 2nd constantly was the very first symptom. All I need is the new cruciform and a crankcase gasket. As long as the long 13" crankcase bolt isnt seized in, which many of them are.

7. Sadly I sold it in 2000... :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. If I could get a suitably ratty / original one... my last one was an import from Rome, something like this would be lovely.

IMG_1662.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. My last was a 1970 Lambretta GP250 AF Rayspeed Super X type. But altered to stage 6 Ts1 225. Two guys from Nuremburg came over for it in 1991. Sold for £900. Value today? 10k+ dammit.

10. Let my sprint go for £300. Need a tyre, see... Doh.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information