1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Members Living In Dubai?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by alex_gr, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Was bored today so wandered along to Wheels of Arabia to have a mooch. Fell for a Panigale V4 Speciale. Also fell for the MV Agusta Super Veloce they had there. I was in a right old trance with it all even discussing shipping back to UK when I’m finished out here. Think it was heat stroke or something but I found myself about to whip the card out. Then the phone rang. This had two effects. First it kind of brought me to my senses momentarily, then it made me almost sh*t myself as I realised it was the wife back in the UK! Dream popped!

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Sounds like you've either been saved, or punished!!

Hope Martin and Saska are well.

3. I just came across this thread from a google search (hunting for a 749) got a surprise when my name was mentioned too! :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I tagged @RVizela back in March of this year, not sure of the situation there, but he has (possibly now had) a 749.

#24 Chris, Sep 29, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  5. Spent nearly 4 years in Dxb, sold my bikes before moving their and then purchased again when I returned. During that period I only road during vacations, offroad in Morocco (as per my pic) and road riding in the UK on rentals. For me, too hot 5-6 months of the year and too far to ride to find decent twisties so for me, not worth the effort.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information