1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any News About A Future Diavel?

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by TanCakar, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Does anyone know or have any idea when Ducati tend to release new models.

2. Thursday 19th November at EICMA. Ducati Manchester are having an open evening!

3. I'm looking a 2015 ex demo diavel but wondering if I should hold off for the new one. Is it likely in dealers in next 6 months do you reckon..

4. Great choice - probably my next Ducati! Rumour mill says the new Diavel will be a belt drive cruiser (feet forward) style. Can't see them dropping the existing style bike though. If they do, I'll be getting mine sooner rather than later.

5. I've got a multi s touring now and just fancy a change. Seen a decent ex demo dark with full termi and loads of carbon fibre for decent price. Just torn whether to make the swop.

6. There's a nice one in Ducati Manchester - sat on it today! I suppose it comes down to type of use and preference for style. I just love the look of the Diavel. If I was using it for touring as well as backroads then the Multi is probably a better choice. I've got a Harley Road-King (had it 14yrs) for touring so my other bike is for the Cat & Fiddle\Derbyshire riding and just wizzing around. Actually my Monster is great for that so why change? Er...like you I just like a change!

7. That will be the one I'm looking at. I use my multi all year round and the back box is useful but took a diavel out and thought it was great fun. It's likely a bike I'd maybe have a yesar and then change. Got a zx6r as well and looking at getting a drz400 for the depths of winter when the salt is out

8. Hyside are hoping to have a demo in February.

9. Official launch of the 2016 range is Monday 16th Nov at 3pm (GMT) and will be streamed online.

10. Details of the 2016 Diavel, albeit the carbon, were released early October on Ducati.com
    Bit of a facelift around the seat unit and a fettle here and there.

11. But there will also be the new belt driven dvt diavel. That's the one I've ordered ;)

12. Check out YouTube for latest cyptic video 'This is Sophistication'. Looks like a belt drive Diavel cruiser to me. The cam belt cover detailing is just like the spy shots.

13. Couldn't comment any further ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information