1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Around Herts?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by no-way85, Jun 30, 2017.

1. subject to dates then we have a south bucks rideout to ducati aylesbury for the following then:

- no-way85
    - pavey
    - creamo??
    - brettski??
    - RC1

lets keep this list rolling just update with your name and we can fix a date over the next few days

please be warned i am born again after 9 years layoff and am slow as an uphill turd

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Great stuff

3. I could be up for this depending on the date. I bought my bike from ducati aylesbury so always happy to go there....

- no-way85
    - pavey
    - creamo??
    - brettski??
    - RC1
    - 3bikemike

[edit] - Sunday 15th July is good for me at the moment..:upyeah:

#23 3bikemike, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'll be up for a bit of a ride out - but I'll meet you at Ducati Aylesbury- only live 3 miles away - couple of nice roads local if anyone's up for that, then back for one of James fat boy brekkie baps

5. Yeah - like the sound of that - and those brekkie baps are something else :yum

6. sounds good i love a bap

7. Do they have Quorn? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I live North London so this easy for me to get to too

9. get your name on the list then circulate innit

10. re dates july is looking very bad so im thinking august time??

11. You would probably pass me on the way (Colney Heath).

I'm very flexible with dates, just need to know when really. The wife is under my spell and obeys everything i say.

(hope she doesn't read this)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Very close to me

13. What about a July and an August one? Doesn't have to be a one off, unless you know, you're all a bit weird. Then it might be a one time thing

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I am a tee total veggie so potentially f***ing weird, i have off and on days really....

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. i def a bit weird just make sure you send me the race report for any that i cant get to...

16. I'm in Cranfield and on the ride Herts fb group. A few ride outs on there now and again.

I'm doing Bedfordshire on Monday if the bikes repaired by then which may didctate whether I would be free for a ride. I'll keep my eye on this thread....

• Like Like x 1
  17. i think creamo on here is at bedford on monday too

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Just popped a reply on the thread, thanks for the heads up.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I`m not far from Cranfield and rode through Moulsoe the other day which for the benefit of non locals is the next village along. I noticed the Carrington Arms had a sign mentioning award winning breakfasts. Have you tried it and if so, was it any good or is the award for the best pub breakfast in all of Moulsoe ?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Never had breakfast there but had lunch. It was pretty good, on the expensive side of things but nice food.

They have a proper butchers meat counter in there where you select your meat etc. The Mrs and I thought it was pretty good.

I've been wanting to try the breakfast for a while though.... I drive past on my way to work every day thinking the same!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information