1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Around Herts?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by no-way85, Jun 30, 2017.

1. I`ve had dinner there too and agree with your comments. The Mrs rides as well and we both like riding out for a sunday breakfast , I`ll see if she wants to give it a go in the next week or two and comment on here.
    Jordans Mill just outside Biggleswade is a great place to stop for a bite to eat and can I recommend Baldock which seems to have limitless places for breakfast , at times there if the sun is shining it is just like being away on the continent .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Unlock forward to hearing about it.

Baldock services is always getting bikey visitors - it's one of the main start points for rides, both planned and ad hoc for the ride Herts group.

3. Not so keen on the services at Baldock, too many fatties eating donuts. No offence meant to fat people who eat donuts of course . The town centre is nicer .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Another Bedford (Cardington) local, no excuse needed for a run to on yer bike needed. Sunday 15th Jul would be nice

• Like Like x 2
  5. Good day for me too

6. Sunday is the 16th gents. My wife is on the piss all weekend then so i can't do that, i'll come on the next one though.

7. 16th I'm at Nottingham for England V SA.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information