1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Done Spa On An 1199 Or 1098 ?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Monners, Dec 12, 2015.

1. No problem.

2. Think I reported on the trip elsewhere but the Panigale just managed to get out with baffles with a friendly static test (similar attitude to the MSV ones), I tried taking the baffles out of the Termis during the day because they were losing me 15mph on the big straight and I got black flagged in one lap. I ended spending the rest of the day on the BMW because the baffles made such a difference with the track being so fast.

3. Done Spa on my 1098 (w Termis) and 1199 R's (w Standard, Termi & Akra's), they never checked or black flagged me. The marshalling guy at the end of the pit lane just pointed the Ducati badge and gave me the thumbs up :)

4. Thats interesting, when did you go? I went last July with nolimits. I guess if I had not been nailing it by the driveby noise sensor I might have got away with it for longer without baffles?

5. Good question; last time I was at Spa on track was Aug last with BikerDays so they may well have tightened up. The Pani R's akra's was the standard non removable baffle. On the previous Pani R I had the termi with removable baffle, and had them removed, that was 2015. I should have been clearer. I believe the 2016+ Pani R akra doesn't trigger the sensor, but not 100% certain.

6. Never done a Spa Day on the bike but I have taken it to a swimming pool :)

[​IMG]

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information